The Thomas C. Slater Compassion Center, the premier medical cannabis dispensary in the Northeast, is looking for responsible, energetic and upbeat employees to join our growing team.
We want employees who are passionate about serving the medical cannabis community – from cultivating, preparing and packaging cannabis medicine to providing friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate service to our patients.
The ideal candidate will be a proven team player and/or leader with excellent communication and customer service skills, both oral and written. Knowledge of medical cannabis is useful, but not required. Retail, hospitality or other customer service experience is desirable.
We are currently looking for new employees for the following positions:
- Patient Advisor (includes patient orientation, sales floor, online ordering and drive-thru)
- Trimming and Curing
- Packaging and Labeling
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Annual Bonus (at company’s discretion)
- Free parking
* Some benefits available to full-time employees only; waiting period may apply
Employees of the Thomas C. Slater Compassion Center must:
- be at least 21 years old.
- pass a criminal background check.
- meet state and local licensing requirements.
- be reliable and punctual.
- be able to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- possess exceptional customer service skills.
- have strong written and oral communication skills.
- be able to work effectively as part of a team.
The Thomas C. Slater Compassion Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination or harassment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.